Key guidelines for video calls with school:
- Please have your camera switched on during video calls.
- Make sure an adult is nearby and supervising while children are taking part in online learning. Everyone present should be dressed appropriately (e.g. not in pyjamas) and aware a call is taking place.
- Make sure you are in a communal room in your house such as a living room or kitchen (not a bedroom).
- All online calls will be recorded. This is for safeguarding purposes and the videos will not be shared beyond school.
- Microphones will be controlled by the teacher for most of any video calls.
- Make sure you follow the school rules on behaviour.
- Only write in the chat boxes when asked to do so by your teacher or if you have relevant questions.
ALL PARENTS must fill out the consent form above in order to take part in live video lessons or meetings.