Have a go at some of these great learning activities…
- Check our Miss Cawley's Music page on the school website for great musical activities!
- Write a short story!
Are you a budding author? Write a one page story. think of an idea and let your imagination run wild! Think about setting and break it down to include a beginning, middle and end. Think of an interesting title!
- Design your own book cover for your short story! What information will the cover reveal?
- Write a book review for a book you have read!
See below for a template
- Create a healthy meal recipe!
Design your perfect healthy meal! Think of what foods make a healthy meal, how you would cook it, what would you call this meal? Try cooking it too!
- Create your own fantasy football team!
Make this team up from 11 well-known players and position them on your pitch. Research 2 interesting facts about each player!
- Design a new gadget!
Design a futuristic gadget to make everyday life easier. Draw a detailed, labelled diagram of your product and explain how it works, what it is used for and what you have named it! Be as creative as you can!
- Make a fact file on a character from history. you can present this in any way you like! (eg poster, powerpoint) See below for some question prompts.